Aldi has revealed its line-up of festive treats for 2019, with a giant Nutcracker chocolate model and a giant chocolate bauble headlining its Christmas range.
Moser Roth Giant Nutcracker
This 1kg 50cm-tall chocolate Nutcracker model would make a fabulous centrepiece on the Christmas dinner table. It would also be a fantastic Christmas gift for young chocoholics.
The hollow Moser Roth branded model is produced using Fairtrade Belgian milk chocolate and is hand decorated in the UK.
Priced at £19.99, the Moser Roth Giant Nutcracker will hit Aldi shelves from 14th November 2019.
Aldi Specially Selected Exquisite Chocolate Bauble
My favourite headliner is this Specially Selected Exquisite Chocolate Bauble. It is crafted in the UK using water cutting technology to forge the intricate snowflake design in the hollow white chocolate bauble.
On the rear, an inscription reads "It's the most wonderful time of the year."
The fragile-looking bauble is crafted from Fairtrade white chocolate that is infused with a gingerbread flavour to give it a festive flavour, and it boasts a dried fruit and nut centre. The bauble - which would be great as a showstopping table decoration or as a special gift for a loved one - also comes with a box of small filled baubles in milk, white, and dark chocolate.
Aldi's Specially Selected Exquisite Chocolate Bauble lands in stores from 5th December and is priced at a very reasonable £14.99.
A variety of boxed chocolates are also available at Aldi this Christmas, some of which I already spotted in my local Aldi store:
- Moser Roth Christmas Classics - A selection of hand-crafted and hand-decorated Belgian Fairtrade Christmas flavoured chocolates made in the UK. Flavours include Praline, Orange Caramel, Salted Caramel, and Christmas Pudding. Available from 1st November at £4.99.
- Moser Roth Chocolate Box - A collection of hand-decorated Fairtrade ganache filled chocolates, with flavours including Maldon Sea Salt Caramel, Orange Gianduja, Hazelnut Praline Crunch, Morello Cherry Kirsch, and Marc de Champagne. Available from 14th November at £7.99.
- Moser Roth Festive Favourites - A chocolate box featuring Christmas flavours, including Christmas Mess, Clementine, Mulled Wine, Champagne, Treacle Tart, and Christmas Pudding. Available from 29th September at £4.99.
- Moser Roth Winter Desserts - A selection box with winter-inspired flavours, including Blackcurrant Pavlova, Treacle Tart, Rhubarb Crumble, Salted Caramel, Orange Pot du Chocolat, Christmas Mess, Jam Roly Poly, and Cinnamon Crème Brûlée. Available from 29th September at £4.99.
- Moser Roth Milk, White & Dark Chocolate Selection - An assortment of milk, white and dark chocolates, with flavours such as Dark Praline, Eton Mess, Caramel Cheesecake, Fudge Sundae, Carrot Cake, Brownie, Raspberry Mousse, and Trillionaire Shortcake. Available from 29th September at £4.99.
Also available from 29th September at £4.99 are the Moser Roth Just Dark and Moser Roth Just Milk selection boxes, each featuring just dark or milk chocolate recipes respectively.
Will you buy the chocolate Nutcracker figurine or the fabulous bauble from Aldi this year? Let me know in the comments below.