Charbonnel et Walker launch new truffles
Posted on Tuesday 22nd February 2011 by Rob Powell
Charbonnel et Walker has added to its popular champagne truffles range with the new Dark Marc de Champagne Truffles.
Mayfair-based Charbonnel describe the new chocolate as a “delicious, handmade creation of a dark chocolate and Marc de Champagne truffle centre, enrobed in the finest dark chocolate and lightly dusted in cocoa powder.”
The Dark Marc de Champagne Truffles are available now from Charbonnel et Walker outlets and other stockists.
- Chocolate, Tea and Charity
- Review: Mast Brothers: Belize Chocolate (70% cacao) and Dick Taylor: 72% Belize, Toledo
- Top 10 Easter Eggs for Grown Ups
- Top 10 Easter Treats for Kids
- Review: Catalan Food and Wine: Torrons Vicens Turrón a la sal, and Vicens Xocolata a la pedra (with cinnamon)