The Chocolate Festival 2011 gets under way
Posted on Friday 9th December 2011 by Rob Powell
The Chocolate Festival got under way today on London’s South Bank.
In the shadows of the Royal Festival Hall, artisan chocolate makers gathered to show their wares to a curious and enthusiastic public on a bright, crisp December morning.
Established names from the chocolate world and exciting new ventures were side by side offering samples and demonstrations at the festival which is in its third year.
Here’s some photos from day one…
There was lots of hot chocolate to choose from…
- Chocolate, Tea and Charity
- Review: Mast Brothers: Belize Chocolate (70% cacao) and Dick Taylor: 72% Belize, Toledo
- Top 10 Easter Eggs for Grown Ups
- Top 10 Easter Treats for Kids
- Review: Catalan Food and Wine: Torrons Vicens Turrón a la sal, and Vicens Xocolata a la pedra (with cinnamon)