The name says it all. I challenge you to resist the temptation of diving into this box of chocolate treats as soon as it arrives! It features around 10 different products in a range of milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate. Cocoa Loco uses Fairtrade and organic ingredients in its handmade chocolate.
What's in the box? Well, there's a variety of chocolate truffles, chocolate stars, chocolate buttons, chocolate dipped fruit, and an assortment of delicious flavoured chocolate bars.
This is a well-proportioned collection of chocolate goodies suitable for friends, family, neighbours, and colleagues.
Why choose this particular gift box by Cocoa Loco?
- Does not contain bottles or cans of alcoholic drinks.
- This gift box contains hazelnut, lemon, mango, raspberry and salted caramel chocolate flavours. It also features dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate.
- This gift box also contains Fair Trade chocolate.
- Handmade in Sussex using Fairtrade and organic ingredients.
- Cocoa Loco uses Dominican Republic cocoa beans from a community of small-scale growers.
Some of Cocoa Loco's chocolate products are suitable for vegans (check the website for the latest information). Items may contain nuts, milk, and soya. The chocolate is made in a kitchen where gluten and eggs are present.
For the latest price, contents and availability, head on over to Cocoa Loco.
Prices and availability listed above were correct at the time of writing but may have since changed. Hamper contents can, and often do, change depending on product availability, so it's always best to check with the seller before you order so you know exactly what to expect.