Competition: Win House of Dorchester Marc de Champagne Truffles
Posted on Friday 7th February 2014 by Rob Powell
Just in time for Valentine’s Day is this competition where you can win a box of delicious Marc De Champagne truffles.
Kindly made available by House of Dorchester, who have unveiled a new look for their product range this year, the truffles are infused with Marc de Champagne wrapped twice in thick creamy British milk chocolate and gently rolled in icing sugar.
The chocolates are made in Britain at Poundbury, on the outskirts of Dorchester, and retail for about £9.75
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer this question:
Poundbury in Dorset is built on land owned by the Duchy of …. ?
Email the missing word from the statement above to email@example.com and a winner will be chosen at random entries received no later than 3pm on Monday 10th February.
- Chocolate, Tea and Charity
- Review: Mast Brothers: Belize Chocolate (70% cacao) and Dick Taylor: 72% Belize, Toledo
- Top 10 Easter Eggs for Grown Ups
- Top 10 Easter Treats for Kids
- Review: Catalan Food and Wine: Torrons Vicens Turrón a la sal, and Vicens Xocolata a la pedra (with cinnamon)