The following definitions apply to this document:
- The term "website" refers to this website [Chocolatier.co.uk] found at https://www.chocolatier.co.uk.
- The terms "DBFCS" or "us" or "operator" or "we" or "our" refers to the owner of this Website [DBFCS].
- The term "you" or "your" or "user" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The term "Retailer" refers to a merchant selling a product or service for a fee.
- The term "Price Comparison" refers to a chart of comparable data, usually sorted in ascending price order or in order of availability.
- The term "User Generated Content" refers to content (irrespective of length or context) written (authored) by Users of this Website.
- The term "Link" or "Hyperlink" refers to a clickable excerpt of text or a clickable image that redirects the User to a third party website.
- The term "Voucher Code" refers to a code (usually a sequence of text and/or numbers) that entitles the User to a discount or value added service by a Retailer.
- The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose.
- Any reliance you place on any information found on our website is strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will We be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- From time to time this Website may include Hyperlinks to other websites. These Links are provided for your convenience and normally are used to provide you with further relevant information.
- We may provide Links to other websites which are not under Our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation nor do We endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Generated Content
- We may allow visitors and users to leave User Generated Content including, but not limited to, comments, questions, reviews and opinions. Such content represents the views of that particular author. We do not endorse the views expressed within User Generated Content.
- Where User Generated Content is found to be inaccurate, inappropriate, illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property or other rights, invasive of privacy, objectionable, or otherwise in violation any applicable law, we will make every effort to remove such User Generated Content. Content can be reported to Us via http://www.dbfcs.co.uk/contact/
- Price Comparisons
- Where We publish Price Comparison data, this should be used as general information purposes only.
- Whilst Price data was correct and accurate at the time it was collated from Retailers, it may no longer be up-to-date and correct due to continual Retailer price fluctuations.
- You are advised to check each Retailers website directly for the very latest prices.
- Where we offer a Price Comparison service, this is impartial and based solely on price. We do not accept payments for preferential placement.
- Voucher Codes
- Where We publish Voucher Codes, these have been supplied to us by the Retailer in question.
- Where possible We Publish an expiry date alongside the Voucher Code to show the latest date it can be redeemed at the Retailer's website.
- Voucher Codes are provided for general information purposes only and We do not control them, nor can we guarantee they are valid and functional. All Voucher Code queries should be directed to the Retailer in question.
- Chocolatier.co.uk may display third party advertisements such as (but not limited to) Google AdSense, Amazon Associates, Clickbank, eBay Partner Network or advertisements from affiliate networks including, but not limited to, Affiliate Future, Commission Junction, Digital Window, Linkshare, Paid on Results, Tradedoubler and Webgains.
- Third Party advertisers usually pay us a referral fee based upon a Qualifying Action, usually a figure per click or a percentage of each qualifying transaction. The revenue generated by Chocolatier.co.uk from any advertising is used to help maintain the Chocolatier.co.uk Website and associated services free of charge to end users.
- Hyperlinks and banners found on Our Website may contain referral links.
- Affiliate Hyperlinks (Referral Links)
- Chocolatier.co.uk may redirect hyperlinks through third party affiliate networks such as (but not limited to) Google AdSense, Amazon Associates, Clickbank, eBay Partner Network, Affiliate Future, Commission Junction, Digital Window, Linkshare, Paid on Results, Tradedoubler and Webgains.
- Third Party advertisers usually pay us a referral fee based upon a Qualifying Action, usually a figure per click or a percentage of each qualifying transaction. The revenue generated by Chocolatier.co.uk resulting from visitors who have clicked on such hyperlinks is used to help maintain the Chocolatier.co.uk Website and associated services free of charge to end users.
- We aim to use Affiliate Hyperlinks sparingly and only recommend merchants with a good history and solid foundation. We write honest, factual and open copy first and look for Affiliate Hyperlinks second.
- Product Reviews
- Where Chocolatier.co.uk has received an item for public review, We always explain the source of the product in the introduction to the review and clearly explain whether the item was received for review purposes (either free or paid-for).
- Receiving a free item to review does not influence our review positively or negatively. Reviews are based on our own facts and opinions.
- Product Descriptions
- Informative Product Descriptions are written based on an assessment of the product in question. It may discuss features, attributes and specifications that were true at the time of publication but may have since changed.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Product Description, We have not received products to write product descriptions and these are based on details available in the public domain from a variety of sources.
- Clickbank Products
- Where "Clickbank" (a marketplace for digital e-books and downloads) products are advertised, any information used to describe and explain the products has been supplied on the seller's website for that particular product.
- Clickbank ensures that all authors of products sold on its marketplace, comply with applicable local and U.S. Federal Trade Commission regulations, policies and guidelines governing advertising, disclosure and consumer protection as per their Vendor and Product Requirements Policy.
- Where We discuss any Clickbank product, We do not make any claims and guarantees. Any claims that are referred to have been supplied on the seller's website for that particular product.
- Chocolate, Tea and Charity
- Review: Mast Brothers: Belize Chocolate (70% cacao) and Dick Taylor: 72% Belize, Toledo
- Top 10 Easter Eggs for Grown Ups
- Top 10 Easter Treats for Kids
- Review: Catalan Food and Wine: Torrons Vicens Turrón a la sal, and Vicens Xocolata a la pedra (with cinnamon)