Competition: Win Will Torrent’s new book, Chocolate at Home
Posted on Tuesday 16th December 2014 by Rob Powell
Here’s a chance to win a copy of Will Torrent’s splendid new book, Chocolate at Home°.
The book, which featured in our round up of recommended ideas for Chocolate Christmas Presents, is beautifully presented and includes recipes for delights such as treats such as Salted Brown Sugar Caramel Truffles, Billionaire’s Shortbread and Chocolate Waffles.
To win a copy of Chocolate at Home, published by Ryland, Peters & Small, simply answer this question below:
In the classic festive song “Twelve Days of Christmas”, how many “geese-a-laying” were there?
A winner will be picked at random from entries received before noon on 17th December. Competition open to UK residents only.
Update: Well done to Anna for winning the competition – the answer was that where SIX geese-a-laying.
- Chocolate, Tea and Charity
- Review: Mast Brothers: Belize Chocolate (70% cacao) and Dick Taylor: 72% Belize, Toledo
- Top 10 Easter Eggs for Grown Ups
- Top 10 Easter Treats for Kids
- Review: Catalan Food and Wine: Torrons Vicens Turrón a la sal, and Vicens Xocolata a la pedra (with cinnamon)